Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Pronunciation: /saˈluː, saˈluð/
Meaning: Good Health
Used (as an exclamation):
1. Expressing good wishes, especially before drinking. A toast. "Cheers!"
2. A blessing, often after a sneeze.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- There, Beauty is Found
- She came and left in peace
- “Life is short. Never miss an opportunity to perfect your own humanity. Love is simple. In fact it is all that we truly have. It binds us. It makes us who we are. It is not the coat that keeps us warm, it is love. Give what you can. Do what you must. Be more human.”
- Spin for the Novice
- Can’t keep the girl away from the keyboard!!